What Are Your Green Flags?
Everyone warns you about red flags in a relationship but I want to hear about green flags.What’s some green flags for you? - Boi McCoy
Here are some of the ones I dig:
1. Allowing silence - sitting in silence without feeling the need to full it up with chatter, music, small talk, noise
2. Going with the flow when things are seemingly out of control - bump up to a challenge - flow rather than fold
3. Putting down the toilet seat - yea I said that!
4. Being kind to people and animals
5. Being kind to children and babies
6. Self Belief even when the doubts come
7. Loving Nature
8. Loving Sports
9. Willingness to forgive, communicate and move on
10. Making Quality time just for us - without a phone
12. Have genuine friends
13. Makes time for rest and fun
14. Keeps it real - an authentic person - no performance masks
15. Practices gratitude and generosity
Check out the We Lead PowHerful Conference - I will be there
Have you read any of Akosua's work?
Follow Akosua on