Everyone in the world is searching to fill a perceived emptiness. This emptiness is not clearly defined in our thinking because there is nothing in the world that will fill it. ACIM
How are you?
It's been a hot minute since I checked in, it seems that the last few days flew by. I was in the Bahamas for an event and the schedule was packed, packed, packed
I had the absolute honour and pleasure to speak at the Rose Edition - The Power of Her Story
12 absolutely fabulous women sharing their stories openly and authentically.
The power of it moved me
These are my lessons from the past few days on Grand Bahama Island
1. Go with the flow - The flights were delayed - like for hours - like for more than 5 hours. The schedule said I had to be at an event 2 hours after arrival - that did not happen and my worry did not make it happen either.
2. Be Present - I made a conscious decision to put the phone down when listening and speaking to people - huge difference being fully in the space you are in.
3. Learn to say no without guilt - sometimes the most loving response is no
4. Grand Bahama island is simply stunning! - and the lobster is so delish
5. Show up and be authentic - all the time!
6. Be grateful- for it all.
Check out the We Lead PowHerful Conference - I will be there
Have you read any of Akosua's work?
Follow Akosua on