NiNa Young Entrepreneurs Programme
NiNa is a young entrepreneur’s programme that focuses on creating an entrepreneurial culture and mindset in young women.
Starting off in Trinidad and Tobago, NiNa is the first of its kind in this part of the world, an exclusive programme aimed at young ladies to develop entrepreneurial thinking and provide a start on entrepreneurial training. It offers participants insights into various aspects of entrepreneurship, with a focus on exposing them to what entrepreneurship is, how they can create business ideas, and the realities of being an entrepreneur. NiNa is a part of the Enabling Enterprise Project.
The Project’ vision is of a world where women have equal access to the tools and support needed to establish and grow successful businesses.
The expected outcomes of NiNa include:
- Attitudes towards entrepreneurship among young women are improved.
- In-school youth have increased access to entrepreneurship education.
- Youth have increased access to business development services.
- Youth have increased access to financial services.
- Youth more actively contribute to national development strategies to increase peer income and employment creation.
- Youth employment policy makers and promoters are in a better position to make evidence-based decisions to improve resource allocation and programme design.
Encounters, Journeys and Self Discovery
Fellow Traveller on the journey.
This is you in a new light. This is an empowering session designed to give you the tools to remind you of who you really are, what is your unique purpose and how you can tap into them to achieve personal power in every area of your life.
In this session:
- We complete a personal mission statement
- We complete a personal vision statement
- We tap into exercises to determine who you are and what you really want
Nyabo Holistic Business Training Programme
Nyabo Fire Starter Programme for Start ups – This programme will incorporate a combination of workshops focusing on both business essentials, confidence building, and self development work. Participants will, at the end, possess the Nyabo Fire Starter Kit and an Accountability Partner. The aim is to prepare the individual for the challenges of businesses.
Nyabo Igniter’s Programme – for those already in businesses – This programme, for those already in business focuses on growth and keeping both the business and business owners “healthy” Participants at the end will possess the Nyabo Igniter’s Kit. Ignite circles with fellow business owners will also be a feature of this programme allowing participants to share their stories, triumphs and lessons.