12 Things I Like
The most valuable things come to us free Unfortunately we tend to underestimate the power of a beautiful smile an honest compliment a tender hug a listening ear or an open heart...... Laurie
Inspired by a post on Twitter by Joel Leon - the simple things are not always the basic things!
12 things I like, in no particular order...
1. Marks and Spencer Belgian Chocolate Covered Peanuts
2. Reading Books on a long flight
3. Arsenal Football Club especially when they beat Tottenham Hotspur
4. My grandmother calling me " Girl" in her high pitched voice - I know a story will be following the call.
5. Being around natural water sources - beach, river, pond,
6. Sunrise around water
7. Bake and Pumpkin - My mother's bake
8. Iyanla Vanzant - anything she writes or any platform she speaks on
9. Spending time alone in my study with my PJ's on
10. Learning from the young ladies of the NiNa Programme
11. To see the sun rise on a Jouvert morning on Mucurapo Road
12. Green open spaces
Have you read any of Akosua's work?
Follow Akosua on