[What did I learn today? Lessons on the Journey to Unconditional Self Love] I deserve the best
Here's how to know whether you're putting up with less than you deserve:
· When you have to work yourself into a state of excitement rather than
naturally experiencing joy and passion, you're probably settling.
· When you bargain with yourself about what you can do without rather than
f eeling gratitude for what you already have, you're probably settling.
· When your focus is on the time and energy you've invested in an endeavor
rather than the love, joy and gratification you've gained, you're probably
· When you're making excuses about why you should stay put rather than
going for what you truly want, you're probably settling.
· When you spend more time complaining about what you have than
appreciating it, you're definitely settling.
The quote above was a reminder to me today to look in the mirror and say "I
deserve the best!!!" and I would urge you to do the same as of today and
every day moving forward as and when necessary!
Too many times I have forgotten and fall into the "not enough, settling"
mode, And by design I am given some reminders! So this is it today! I
deserve the best!! Say it with me- I deserve the best!!
Now go and act accordingly!!!
Posted By Blogger to What did I learn today? Lessons on the Journey to
Unconditional Self Love on 12/23/2014 07:09:00 pm